MyTravelWs.com is referred to in this Agreement as "Website" or "We" and the User is referred to as "You" or "Customer".
1- The information we collect:
While the client or visitor is using the website to register or browse, he will provide us with certain information, which we may collect, store and use to provide the best services to the website. Personal information we collect includes:
- Information about your name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your visits to the website including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version number, operating system, referral source, visit duration, number of pages, and navigation on the website, device type used, etc.
- Information relating to any transactions between you and us or in connection with the Website, including information relating to any of your purchases of services offered on the Website. Comments, responses and opinions that are included in the website by the client or visitor.
- The Information you provide us to register with us as a registered user (including your account details).
- The information you provide to subscribe to the Website Services, from e-mail notifications and / or electronic newsletters.
- Any other information you choose to send to us, opinions including reviews about the services provided by us.
2- How we use (process) those information:
We may use the personal information you provide or obtained to:
- Register you on the website and manage and provide services.
- To fulfill our agreement to provide the services to you, including those relating to the purchase of the services from the Website and the payment to be paid by you.
- - Analyze and know your personal shopping preferences such as the market, customers, services provided, etc. to enable us to review, develop and improve our services, and enable us to provide relevant information to you and our other customers through our marketing programs. We may use your personal information to make decisions about the use of automated technology, such as the automatic selection of ads and services that we believe to be of interest to you through your saved information. We may keep you informed of these services through the use of e-mail, telephone, text messages (SMS), other e-mails such as picture messages, or otherwise. When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to remember if you do not wish to receive information about these services either from us or from carefully selected third parties.
New and emerging technologies on the Internet, such as cookies, help us to make the experience of the client or visitor consistent with his or her preferences. The website may use these new technologies, including cookies or other technologies, to remember your information when you use the website. We may use these technologies to track your activity on the Website in order to determine the type of ads shown, report, evaluate trends, etc. You confirm that you agree to the use of the website for cookies and any other such technologies for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to erase all cookies from the device used to browse the website and block all cookies or receive a warning before storing cookies on the device.
4- Disclosure of your information
We will make every effort to protect and maintain the confidentiality of information provided to us by users. We may share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- To our agents, employees or third parties to provide services to us.
- Any person we assign or transfer our rights and duties stipulated in our agreement with you.
- If we have to, or if the law obliges us to do so, for an order by the judiciary or the competent authorities to disclose that information, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- If the website is sold to a third party, or otherwise the website becomes an established company or corporate or the website is merged or linked to other websites, it becomes necessary for us to transfer personal information to a third party, and the website in this case requires that the third party to process your personal information with the same the level of care we were giving you.
We take all steps necessary to provide protection against unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of personal information. We protect the personal information we collect using appropriate means, and the website is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by a third party, unless such access is enabled due to our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. We therefore take the following precautions to better protect your personal information:
- We will take all technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or misrepresentation of your personal information, including the use of special software.
- We will store all personal information (previously mentioned) you provide to us and your own comments and responses to any subject made on the Website on private servers.
- We do not store any information or data about payment methods used by the user such as credit cards or others.
- It is important for you to protect your account against unauthorized access to your account and password and to your computer or other devices used by the client, so you should keep your username and password from being shared with others and ensure that you are logged out of your account when you exit the website.
6- When this Agreement shall enter into force:
This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its publication (see the publication date above).
- The user exempts the website from any liability resulting from the penetration of an entity's databases of the website, resulting in that party to obtain personal information of users or misrepresentation, or other matters, and the user should be aware that the website is making the necessary technical and regulatory precautions to ensure the integrity of such data.
- The website may contain links to other external websites (ads or others), so we are not responsible for the content of those external websites.
- The Website may contain links to other external websites so we are not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites and we encourage users to read the privacy statement of each website that collects personal information.